Yo-oh, oh-ee-oh!

Progress!

volga-boatmen

When I started working on Beta-1 tasks at the end of scheduled User-Testing, there were 59 items on the list.  After a few days of heavy testing, that shot up to 79.  After about a week, I got it down to 68, then 60, then 58 — yay, forward progress!

I’m currently down to 46 items (+ 30 “keep an eye on this and make sure it stays fixed, this time!” items), and I suspect I’m very near the end of finding bugs and can get back to implementing features.

Woot!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s