I have finally managed to contract an art team and get to them all of the details they need to begin churning things out.
It turns out that describing something fantastical, modern, robot-y, yet warm, believable and endearing — all in written specification — is something of a challenge!
But I think we did it, and things are underway. Yay!
In other news: there have been no major bugs or problems in the past several weekly releases. The bulk of the updates have been either adding UI-niceness (still plenty to do there, but things are shaping up nicely!) or adjusting the cost/reward structure to make for a balanced, challenging but fun progression. Oh, that and…
“30 bottles of beer on the wall.” 🙂